Tuesday, January 4, 2011
1. What have you done today: I played some ice-breaking games with my class along with the PSLs of my class. We were also established to the ground rules of SST and the values of SST.
2. What have you learnt today: I learnt the 3Rs of SST which are Roles, Rights, and Responsibilities. We were also taught 3 cheers of SST together with a dance which maybe performed during our badge ceremony.
3. Why did you choose to come to SST: I chose SST because it offered a unique way of learning which is not offered in any schools.
4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family: I want to achieve excellence results and win for the school Robotics awards to make the school and my family proud!
5. I chose this picture because we are all listening to the person who is giving instructions to us about the activities as we think he/she has the rights to have our attention and tell us the instructions.